United Causes has been asked to sit on a panel of professionals at the University of California Santa Barbara, Communication Department, Career Day on April 30th. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to network with students and other professionals in various communication industries.
While in Santa Barbara we will be meeting with non-profits to hear their reaction to, and ideas about, our platform. We will also be meeting with individuals to start building a network of possible equity partners and start talking about programming and marketing in the second half of the year.
Shifting gears from designing an informational web site to the more practical and legal areas of business has been a good challenge, and in the process we have listed and defined the five products and services United Causes will provide over the next 2 years.
1. Cause Networking Platform
2. Cause Advocacy Messaging / Corporate Action Sponsorships
3. Peaceful Protest & Non-Violent Social Movement Education (within first year)
4. Video & Voice Conferencing (second year)
5. Incentive Based Catalog of Artwork & Music (second year)